1. Are your nursing staff trained to assist my mother, who has Alzheimer’s?
Yes, each caregiver is trained by a Registered Nurse and must pass a competency test on how to provide quality care to patients diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
2. How much do your service cost?
One of our trained Home Care Consultants will come to your place of residence at no cost to you. At the time he or she will gather information and recommend the type of service and provide you with a price quote.
3. How soon will my service start?
After your initial assessment completed by Registered Nurse, services will begin within 24/48 hours.
4. How will my caregiver know what to do?
At your initial assessment a copy of your custom care plan will be given to you.
5. Will I have more than one aide?
Faithful Nurses always confirm backup staff for each client.
6. Who provides skilled nursing?
Only a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse can perform skilled nursing services.
A physician order is required.